Friday, May 2, 2008

only one and only


Sorry I've been so shitty about posting. I've wanted to put stuff up, but also haven't wanted to.Look at these chuckleheads. They're all named Mike. They sit near me in Physics and all they do is make jokes. I don't think I've ever seen them taking notes. Curiously, I think they don't do very well on their tests.

Bummer for somebody


It was way too nice outside, so I actually ditched phyics and went for a 3 hour ride.. Taking pictures of dirt and trees isn't really my thing though, so you'll have to just use your imagination.
Thanks for hooking this shit up Willy.. It's titties.
SHIT. Check this out. This dude's name is Robbie. We went to the same school in Seattle from 6th-8th grade until I switched to a different place for high school. 5 or 6 years after that I ran into him in Fort Collins.. Turned out he was going to CSU as well. He's a pretty quiet dude, doesn't really drink, but he still showed up to a couple of the ROAD34 rides and stuff. Fuck, and then today, I passed this guy on the trail, and it's him again!